Apricot Peach Almond Muffovers
- 1 pkg puff pastry squares
- 1 15 oz can peach slices
- 1 small jar apricot spread
- ¼ C almonds, chopped
- Chocolate sauce
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375.
- Place 1 puff pastry square into each muffin section. Add one sliced peach and top with 1 TBS apricot spread. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Gentry fold over the puff pastry artfully, leaving openings. Bake 20 minutes until the pastry begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool. Sprinkle chocolate sauce on top.
Chocolate Cranberry Brittle Tart
- 1 pie crust
- 8 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ C sugar
- ½ C brown sugar
- ¼ C Light Karo Syrup
- 1 C heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 C cranberries
- ½ C chopped cashews
- ½ C brittle bits
- Caramel sauce
- Spread pie crust to edges of removable tart pan. Bake at 400 for 9 minutes until it looks slightly dry. Remove from oven and spread chocolate on top of the hot crust. It will begin to melt. Reduce oven to 350.
- In saucepan, combine the sugars, Karo Syrup and cream. On medium heat, mix well and allow to come to slow boil. Keep mixing until it thickens. Remove from heat and add the vanilla, brittle, cashews and cranberries. Mix well and pour on top of chocolate.
- Bake 20 minutes. When cool, drizzle caramel sauce on top.
Heavenly Apricot Chocolate Bites
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ C dried apricots, finely chopped
- ¼ C chopped almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 5-ounce pkg of thin Chinese noodles
- In large glass bowl, melt chocolate in microwave in 1 minute intervals. This should take 2-3 minutes. Remove from microwave. Chocolate should be soft. Add remaining ingredients and mix until all the noodles are covered in chocolate.
- Roll into balls and place on parchment paper. Allow to set 30 minutes before serving.
Photos above by Mark Greenberg